Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Saturday = LOVE


My super fave day of the week? Saturday!
Saturday    means  = wake up early as 5am to jog w/ hubby.
                             = have time to make breakfast for mom and hubby.
                             = make the juicer works overtime! ^^
                             = afternoon nap
                             = catch – up some I- witness documentaries @ QTV.
                             = more time with my mom and hubby.
                             = more time with my hubby.
                             = more time with my hubby.
                             = more time with my hubby.^^

 Breakfast with love...
mom with her red rice and scrambled egg..


Scrambled Egg
 
Pinwheel Ham...yey!
Love..Love..Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment