Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chocolate Cake...choco-choco-late!



It’s been ages since the last time I baked chocolate cake. But I remember it was on December 30,2011 I made 5 chocolate cakes! The 3 cakes were for my neighbors, 1 was for nang she and mark and the other 1 was for my momo and mom.  

 FYI, I learned my baking skills at CAHMSC talisay campus where I took my Food Technology course (suppose to be 4yr course), but after just 1 year I shifted into another course (Management Acctg.). But my passion for baking is always in my heart and I know, in right time I will get my measuring spoons and cup and my mixing machines  and I’ll make my super moist chocolate cake.
After 7 yrs., here it is, the evolution of my chocolate cake. Contact me for the recipe ^^.
Choc Cake for Carlo's Bday!
This one was for Nang She Dec 8, 2010
This is for my momo and mom. Ordinary day but not so ordinary cake^^
Slice of heaven^^. With mocha filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment